Sunday, September 1, 2013

Intro

Jesus told his disciples: "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves." (Matthew 10:16)
God gave us intelligently designed brains with the intent of us using them. The point of this blog is to initiate conversation by expressing what I have learned in regards to: the creation/evolution debate, end-time prophecy, defending our Christian faith, and how to live for Christ in today's society. I believe in the complete innerancy of the Bible, that it is God-breathed, is trans-cultural and trans-generational. Man's interpretation of the Bible like anything else (including scientific data) can be biased, incomplete or just plain wrong. I hope to avoid as much of that as I can, sticking to proper hermeneutics and labelling my personal opinions and speculations as such. The goal behind sharing my thoughts is that others will share theirs and we will come to see the truth together.

No comments:

Post a Comment